Custom Made Seating
LC Seating (LCS) creates custom-made seating solutions for wheelchair users
The LCS Moulding Approach
The easy and accurate LCS Moulding Approach is designed to deliver precise results for each individual wheelchair user, their families and carers. All bespoke seating solutions are individually fitted and manufactured in-house using our own unique process called The LCS Moulding Approach.
Using our cutting-edge, patent-pending LCS Moulding Jacket and cushion foundation, we make the process easier for the client and deliver more accurate results first time.
Delivering a perfect fit
Our highly-skilled clinical staff are experienced and trained in the LCS Moulding Approach to provide exceptional results in a friendly and professional manner.
We work with therapists, wheelchair users, their families and carers to deliver a perfect, precise fit that makes each individual wheelchair user smile and that puts a smile on our face.
Why Choose LC Seating?
- Only manufacturer of Foam Moulds in Ireland
- Strong track record of outstanding outcomes
- Lead time of 8 weeks for a complete system
- Supplies moulds on own Manual & Power bases, third party bases or bases from Recycled Stock
- Highly skilled Clinical Seating Specialists with qualifications as Occupational Therapists, Rehab Engineers & Clinical Engineers
- Network of highly recognised clinics in many areas of Ireland both North & South
- Utilise the 3 Appointment Approach – Assessment, Midfit , Supply
The LC Moulding Approach Process
Our seven-step process ensures a pleasant, easy fitting experience for the wheelchair user and precise results that save time and money.
1. Initial Assessment
Mould client shape. Decide wheelchair. Power base specification by Clinical Seating Specialist.
LC Seating Specialist submits quotation to client.
3. mid fit manufactured
On quote approval, mid-fit is manufactured and assessed by Clinical Seating Specialist.
4. mid-fit returned to workshop
Mid-fit returned to workshop. Covers made, shell made, Belts, harnesses and headrest fitted.
5. system returned to CSS
System returned to Clinical Seating Specialist (CSS), where it’s delivered and set up
Review carried out at agreed time frame
Independent Physiotherapist, Sharon Sutherland, PT MISCP