Improve rehabilitation with the Innowalk Pro, providing full-body robotic therapy in standing with weight-bearing.
Main benefits of Innowalk Pro
- Get the most out of a patient’s therapy time
- Save time and resources
- Save space
- Ensure safe handling
- Get motivated patients and employees
Who is the Innowalk Pro intended for?
The Innowalk Pro has been proven to be an effective end-effector device used in rehabilitation centres and therapy clinics.
The patient groups are children, adolescents and adults with physical disabilities caused by inherent diseases and acquired injuries.
See how the Innowalk Pro works!
LCS Ltd announce the acquisition of WheelAir. Through active airflow, WheelAir allows for self-regulation of body temperature and moisture control through convection, conduction and evaporation. The system can be adapted to suit all models of wheelchair seating,...
The improvements achieved in therapy with the Innowalk Pro were greater than for treadmill intervention. Both the 10-meter walk test, the 6-minutes walk test, the fun and effort factors suggest that the Innowalk Pro outshines treadmill training. Malte Stahl, a...
The Innowalk Pro is an extremely compact robotic rehabilitation trainer offering many features for both the patients and therapists.
Rehabilitation centres and therapy clinics deliver services addressing the needs of a wide range of patients. Intensity of training is critical for success. For people with moderate to severe disabilities it is a challenge to meet these demands without affordable and sufficient equipment. In addition, they often experience lack of time resources.
The Innowalk Pro robotic rehabilitation trainer offers:
- Sit to stand – Flexible positioning allowing for variations from sitting to standing. This can be used to compensate contractures or other medical considarations. It also enables the patient to take a rest in sitting position without the hassle of getting out of the device. The flexibility ensures that patients make the most out of their training session, regardless of physical capacity.
- Easy adjustment system – The Innowalk Pro is quick, intuitive and easy to set up and use, which means less time spent adjusting the device to new patients. This way, the Innowalk Pro allows therapists to treat more patients per day.
- Small footprint – The device has a small footprint and fits well into even a small therapy room. In addition, the Innowalk Pro can easily be transported by one person from room to room, giving patents the opportunity to be treated in privacy.
- Motorised and enclosed support system – The Innowalk Pro is an innovative assistive technology enabling one therapist to mobilise patients with complex needs. The handling is safe and requires less work load on the therapist.
- Monitoring feedback system – A 30 minutes session is around 2000 steps (65 RPM), and a performance feedback system is measuring speed, time and distance. In addition, offering innovative therapeutic technology makes your practice attractive for both patients and employees.
Size rangeSmall: User height: 100-145 cm | User weight: max 65 kgLarge: User height: 145-190 cm | User weight: max 95 kg
Arm-Movement Handles – Small, Medium, Large
- Stimulate arm and hand function
- Increased training effect
Shoulder-Straps – Small, Medium, Large
- Upper body support
Tray – Small, Medium, Large
- For playing and activities
- Social interaction with others
- Support of hands and forearms for better stability
- Increases the feeling of security
Built Up Sole – Small, Large
- Use extra sole to compensate for different leg lengths
Neck Support – Small, Medium, Large
- Provides extra support for the head